9/29/11

International Collage Show of Epic Proportions

I am one of the curators of this show. There will be lots of great work to see. And i'll buy you a drink. Mark it down, October 21st.

October 21st - November 19th, 2011

Ugly Art Room (via Picture Farm)

338 Wythe Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211

Opening Reception: 7-9pm, Friday, October 21st, 2011

Paul Burgess, Virginia Echeverria, Fred Free, John Gall, James Gallagher, April Gertler, Jenkins, Gordon Magnin, Clarita Mata, Jeffrey Meyer, Tom Moglu, Randy Mora, Nicole Natri, Julien Pacaud, Ciara Phelan, Emmanuel Polanco, Eduardo Recife, Kareen Rizk, Javier Rodriguez, Valerie Roybal, Katherine Streeter, Leigh Wells, Charles Wilkin, Lionel Williams, Bill Zindel

6 comments:

  1. Cool! I will post about this (and probably be there!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome.Huge fan of Jeffrey Meyer-if the rest is comparable , what a show...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fortune shines on me. I will actually be there for this! Pending my plane does not go down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey everyone.
    We are giving you the big best offer buy logo design for your business with 75% off I expect You will be happy with us.Logo Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really the great blog I ever saw I really appreciate your work thanks for sharing with us...
    we have the best web designers & logo designers if you want a logo & website for your business with a guarantee visit us?
    Logo Designers

    ReplyDelete